Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology
Business and business administration
Royal Roads University
Objective of the agreement:?
Royal Roads University (RRU) agrees to facilitate the block transfer of students from Algonquin College?of Applied Arts and Technology?with appropriate prerequisite qualifications into the third year of the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management Degree at RRU. By this agreement, applicants from Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology?who meet the requirements outlined below will be eligible for admission to RRU with full block transfer, provided all other entrance criteria are met (per the program admission requirements on the RRU website) and space remains available in the Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management Program. Entrance to all programs at RRU is on a competitive basis.
Successful completion, with a minimum "B" (3.00/4.33) GPA of any of the Ontario college diplomas, or advanced diplomas noted below:?
- Business - Accounting Diploma
- Business - Management and Entrepreneurship Diploma
- Business - Marketing Diploma
- Professional Accounting Diploma
- Business Administration (Core)
- Business Administration - Accounting
- Business Administration - Finance
- Business Administration - General Business
- Business Administration - Human Resources
- Business Administration - International Business
- Business Administration - Marketing
- Business Administration - Materials and Operations Management