Communication & Culture
Active students (In-course)
The Asper Foundation Communications Award will make available one or more awards to students working in, or seeking to work in, the communications industry. Preference will be given to support a student undertaking an RRU communications-related degree.
Mr. David Asper, former Chair of Publications Committee, CanWest Communications Corp. has been quoted as saying: "A vital part of succeeding in our business is through education and we are confident our donation will provide long-term benefits to the broadcast and communications industries in BC and across the country."
- enrolled in communication-related degree program
- working, or seeking to work in the communications industry
How to apply
- this In-Course Award is open to students who are (or will be) active in their program on the deadline date
- pending the availability of funding, the competition will run annually from September 1st to November 1st (closes 11:59pm RRU time)
- applications are submitted online through MyAdmin. A full list of awards in competition will be viewable upon login
- address eligibility criteria for all awards in that competition one one-page essay with your name in top margin