Faculty Development Support Associate
Jennifer is responsible for the administrative coordination of all courses delivered through Moodle, on behalf of CTET and the university’s program support functions. She helps to ensure operational tasks and processes are completed in an efficient and timely manner and provides quality assurance reviews to produce consistent high-quality deliverables. When not working, you can find Jennifer joining an impromptu dance party with her son, decorating for the next holiday, or curling up with a good book.????
Jennifer has been at Royal Roads for over 10 years, primarily working in program administration. Prior to joining RRU, she worked in Insurance and Risk Management in sales, training and eventually as a department manager. She has also had the opportunity to work in the areas of Event, Volunteer and Project Management in both the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Jennifer also served as Director of Education for the Victoria Insurance Brokers Association and was an Instructor for the Insurance Brokers of British Columbia facilitating courses for the national accredited program. When not working, you can find Jennifer joining an impromptu dance party with her son, decorating for the next holiday or curling up with a good book.????
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management, Royal Roads University
- Leading Complex Systems, Royal Roads University
- Developing Leadership Impact, Royal Roads University
- Professional Conference Management, Camosun College?
- Legal Administration – Honors Diploma, Toronto School of Business,?
- Other relevant education:? Business Management, Financial Accounting, Leadership Skills, Human Resource Training and Development, Coaching for Performance, and Mental Health First Aid